Our wholesale service
- Your dedicated account manager will always be on hand to offer support, and to guide you through our extensive range of products to make sure your list suits you and your customers.
- We will work with you to make sure your new wine list looks the part. We can also help with putting together printed material for wine-related promotions.
- Your account manager can provide training support for your staff. We run The Oxford Wine School, which can provide your staff with industry standard WSET qualifications at our central Oxford location. The school also offers a half-day Certificate in Professional Wine Knowledge.
- All deliveries are made by our own vans. This ensures that we have control over every part of the supply chain - making sure that your wine gets to you on time.
- Delivery times are flexible and can be organised to suit you.
- We are always happy to deliver orders in split cases: no need to order six or twelve bottles if you don't need them.
- We offer a next day delivery service to Oxford, so you can restock at the last minute if you need to.
- Our list contains over 2000 products, each of which has been tasted and chosen as representing the best quality at the best possible price.
- Many of our listings are exclusive, meaning you won't see them elsewhere - and especially not in the supermarkets.
- It's not just wine: we have an extensive list of spirits, beers and soft drinks; from big names to hard-to-find bottles.