Taittinger NV, Champagne 150cl
- Pinot Noir,Pinot Meunier,Chardonnay
- Delicately honeyed palate, and a beautiful, elegant finish.
- Alcohol %:
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Other Info:
- Taittinger is one of the last great Champagne Houses to remain independent and is owned and actively managed by the family named on the label who are guardians of Taittinger's style quality and integrity. The hallmark of their fine Champagnes is the high proportion of Chardonnay used in their winemaking which is key, in the Champagne region, for producing wines of great elegance and finesse. Additionally, with its vineyard ownership of 288 ha (one of the largest in Champagne), Taittinger can guarantee a flawless consistency and quality not only of their NV, but across their whole range.
Taittinger Brut Réserve, is assembled from more than 35 crus and incorporates 40% Chardonnay - this high level is seldom offered in a non-vintage Champagne. Distinguished by a delicate nose marked by subtle brioche notes, it has a palate of considerable depth and balance with hints of honey and fresh fruit with a long, fresh finish.
Taittinger Brut Réserve is renowned for its golden yellow colour with a consistent, fine, lingering mousse. The nose is light and delicate with hints of yeast and brioche. The palate is medium bodied, but has considerable depth and elegance with a long fresh finish. A very good and consistently fine Non-Vintage.
- Taittinger Brut Réserve is a blend of Chardonnay (40%), Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier (60%) wines from over 35 different vineyards and matured to perfection. The house style of using a high proportion of Chardonnay is unique among non vintage Champagnes. A minimum ageing of three years in the cellars, ensures that it reaches the peak of aromatic maturity, makes Taittinger Brut Réserve a delicately balanced Champagne, and one of the most consistent NVs" - Tom Stevenson, Champagne Journalist.
- Silver Award - Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships
Silver Medal - Sommelier Wine Awards
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
A delicious Champagne for pre-dinner canapes. Make sure there's some smoked salmon involved and you're in for a real treat.
- Food recipe:
Grilled & roasted white meats, fish/shellfish. Perfect as an aperitif or with canapes, smoked salmon and oysters.