Gusbourne Brut Rose, Kent
- Pinot Noir,Pinot Meunier,Chardonnay
- Delicate rose petal fruit on the nose with good depth and complexity on the palate.
- Alcohol %:
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Gusbourne Estate
- Other Info:
- Gusbourne Estate sits on the low slopes of the ancient Kentish escarpment at Appledore. The extensive two hundred hectare Estate is on a single site with twenty hectares under vine cultivation with Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes. They are currently planting a further ten hectares of these Champagne clone vines, placing the extent of their plantings amongst the largest vineyards in England.
Delicate pink in appearance, with soft summer berries and floral notes on the nose. The palate shows bright red fruits, driven by ripe strawberries, fresh cherries and redcurrants, with a crisp freshness and creamy, rounded texture on the finish.
- 'Rich, full of life, ripe raspberry, strawberry and red cherries combine alongside a divine spice. Bring in the jasmine and abundance of floral and you could literally just sip this all night long.' - The Independent
'At once fresh, aromatic and elegant, but with a soft concentrated backdrop of strawberries and red berries, this had lovely balance and texture throughout. Excellent design, looking really premium, plus a more than fair price point all added up to a popular star of the show - 5/5 stars' - Harpers Wines Stars England 2018
- Silver Award - Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships 2018
International Wine & Spirit Competition award for 'English Wine Producer of the Year'
Bronze List - Sommelier Wine Awards
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
Enjoy the fruit forward nature of the wine on its own or paired with fresh salads, light cheese and summer fruits.
- Food recipe: