Château Sergant, Lalande de Pomerol
£22.99 £19.54 (Wine of the Month)
- Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Cabernet Franc
- Filled with crushed raspberries, smoke, vanilla and hints of chocolate .
- Pomerol & Lalande de Pomerol
- Alcohol %:
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
This is a medium bodied wine that is both supple and approachable. Filled with crushed raspberries, smoke, vanilla and hints of chocolate this is very satisfying.
- 'For all that the big names of Bordeaux may have disappeared into the rarefied world of collectors, it's still possible to find the sort of drinkable, good quality claret that so many independent customers demand.
From the excellent 2015 vintage, this well-made (Hubert de Bouard of Chateau Angélus is a consultant), 82% Merlot, 11% Cabernet Franc, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon blend from a 21ha estate in Lalande de Pomerol is a prime example.
"A great introduction to Pomerol," the judges said. "Warm, spicy, earthy notes on the nose, and great balance and structure with delicious bright fruits and a very fair price."' - The Wine Merchant Top 100 2018
- Named in The Wine Merchant Top 100 2018
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
Pairs well with beef bourguignon, roast venison, and a good old Welsh rarebit!
- Food recipe: