Château Léoube Secret de Léoube 150cl
- Cabernet Sauvignon,Cinsault,Grenache(Garnacha)
- Seriously elegant Provence Rosé with full yet elegant fruit delicate fruit and herbal notes.
- Alcohol %:
- French Country
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Other Info:
- Château Léoube is a magnificent estate of 560 hectares, of which 65 are currently vines and 20% are olive trees. Located in the commune of Bormes les Mimosas, it extends over almost four kilometers of coastline in the heart of the protected natural area of Cape Bénat on the maritime part of the Côtes de Provence appellation near Fort Brégançon facing the islands of Hyères: Porquerolles, Port Cros and Levant. This long neglected the property was taken over in 1998. Since then the vineyards have experienced a period of 14 years of intensive work both in the vineyard and the winery to upgrade its equipment. Management and renewal of the estate were entrusted to famous winemaker Romain Ott who has turned the original estate into the top quality and award-winning producer that it now is.
Delicate and dry Provence rosé, with subtle notes of peach and rose. Classic salmon pink in colour, with a superb minerality and a dry finish. Chateau Léoube is also certified organic. This is Provence Rosé that ticks all the boxes.
- "The Secret de Léoube Rosé from Provence is particularly satin-textured, with a genuinely dry finish that really makes it really stand out amongst the Provençal competition" - Jancis Robinson MW
- Gold Medal -World Rosé Awards
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
Seared Tuna Nicoise - and sunshine!
- Food recipe: