Champagne Joseph Perrier Cuvée Royale Brut
- Pinot Noir,Pinot Meunier,Chardonnay
- Easy balanced style with crisp floral fruit aromas including notes of apple and pear.
- Alcohol %:
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Organic/Bio Status:
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Other Info:
- Joseph Perrier Champagne belongs to the Perrier family. Joseph Perrier, the son of the wine merchant master François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House back in 1825. Joseph Perrier Champagne has been previously supplied to the late Queen Victoria and Edward VII. Since their establishment, the Perriers have continued to craft Champagnes that are elegant, fresh, well-balanced and perfect as a celebratory beverage.
A blend of 35% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 30% Pinot Meunier, including about 20% reserve wines.The non-vintage Joseph Perrier Cuvée Royale Brut Champagne, is a soft, smooth and ripe Champagne. On the palate, 23 crus (Champagne villages) are carefully blended to create a fine and delicate cuvee, which is aged typically for three years. Offering an easy balanced style with crisp floral fruit aromas including notes of apple and pear, it has a soft and refreshing aftertaste. This bottle of Champagne is the perfect apéritif, due to it's freshness, long-lasting aromas and full body.
- 'An attractive, yellow-citrus style with plenty of zesty acidity on the palate. The drive and richness here are impressive. 91 points.' - James Suckling
"Ripe Pinot fruit, a hint of spice, incisive, Chardonnay-led freshness. More precise thanks to a lowered dosage of 7 grammes per litre.. Exemplary" - Michael Edwards, Decanter Magazine.
- Silver Medal - International Wine Challenge.
Bronze Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards.
1 Star - Le Guide Hachette des Vins.
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
A perfect balance between freshness and richness, it is best enjoyed as an aperitif though it can be enjoyed throughout a meal. Ideal with salmon gravlax or parmesan shavings.
- Food recipe: