Champagne Joseph Perrier Cuvee Royal Rose'
- Pinot Noir,Pinot Meunier,Chardonnay
- Ripe yet racy, with beautiful length. Fine and full on the palate, with a touch of mint on the finish.
- Alcohol %:
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Organic/Bio Status:
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Other Info:
- Joseph Perrier Champagne belongs to the Perrier family. Joseph Perrier, the son of the wine merchant master François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House back in 1825. Joseph Perrier Champagne has been previously supplied to the late Queen Victoria and Edward VII. Since their establishment, the Perriers have continued to craft Champagnes that are elegant, fresh, well-balanced and perfect as a celebratory beverage.
25% Chardonnay, 70% Pinot Noir and 5% Pinot Meunier, of which about 12% is red wine from their own vineyards in Cumières, this is a classic Rosé. It shows red fruits, with wild violet and liqourice notes to follow. Ripe yet racy, with beautiful length. Fine and full on the palate, with a touch of mint on the finish.
- "This has a colour of luminous pink, and a delicate bead, lively and constant. At first the nose shows both red and black fruits, follwed by notes of
wild violet followed by a touch of liquorice.
There is ripeness and breeding on the palate, with hints of sweet red fruits. There is energy and elegance together here with a long finish
and just a touch of menthol" - Tom Stevenson, Champagne & Sparkling Wine Guide.
- World Champion Classic Rosé - The Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships.
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
With its strong personality based upon a vinous and robust fruity heart combined fresh fragrances, this wine is perfect as a summer aperitif, or as a partner to white meats, and desserts that are not too sweet.
- Food recipe: