Amancaya Gran Reserva Malbec/Cabernet Sauvignon
- Malbec,Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rich style that perfectly blends the structure of Cabernet and the fruit of Malbec.
- Alcohol %:
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Domaine Baron de Rothschild
- Other Info:
- Produced by Lafite Rotschild and Nicolas Catena, Amancaya is a blend of Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon made from a blend of grapes from the best terroirs in the Mendoza region. Thanks to the meticulous work in the vineyard and winery, this diversity offers an incomparable complexity with which to achieve the balance, elegance and depth of flavour that make great Argentine wines.
A full and rich style that perfectly blends the structural backbone of Cabernet and the luscious fruit of Malbec. Spices, dark berry fruits and a hint of green on the nose lead to a finely structured palate with poise and finesse. Extraordinary value.
- 'A crowd-pleasing blend of Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon that offers great value and complexity for the price point. Rich black fruit, fresh mint, anise, and bitter chocolate are just a few of the many flavors here.' - Vinepair
- Vinepair Top 50 Wines of 2017
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
Go for a slight change from the usual beef steak, and pair this with loin of venison.
- Food recipe: