Skip navigation

Orders: 01865 301144

Shopping Basket

Close basket

Your basket is empty.

Adelsheim Chardonnay, Willamette Valley, Oregon

Adelsheim Chardonnay, Willamette Valley, Oregon

£26.50

Download

Video

Cepages:
Chardonnay
Description:
Crisp acidity and toasty richness hang in beautiful balance here
Origin:
Oregon
Vintage:
2015
Alcohol %:
13.5
Colour:
White
Country:
USA
Group:
USA
Bottle Size:
75cl
Closure:
Screwcap
Wine Code:
0595
Other Info:
Adelsheim place a strong emphasis on sustainable viticulture, and are certified by LIVE (Low-Input Viticulture and Enology) - Oregon and Washington's principal sustainability organisation.

This wine reflects the cool climate of Oregon in its light elegance. Aromas of hazelnut are evident on the nose, and follow onto the palate. 65% of the juice for this wine is fermented in stainless steel, with the remaining 35% in neutral barrels. The intention is to retain purity of fruit while contributing some richness of texture.

Press:
'Tense, deep and well balanced, with lingering, savory, saline flavors.' - Eric Asimov, The New York Times, June 2018

Customer Reviews

There are no currently no reviews for this product.

You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review