Terra D'Alter Outeiro, Alentejo
- Syrah(Shiraz),Petit Verdot
- A monster of a wine with red and black fruits, smoky vanilla oak and spice.
- Alentejo, Algarve, Tejo & Lisboa
- Alcohol %:
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Terra d'Alter
- Organic/Bio Status:
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Other Info:
- Terras de Alter is made up of two of Portugals most experienced agricultural firms and Pink Living, a company belonging to well known oenologist Peter Bright. A native Aussie, Peter has an extensive CV in the field of production and international marketing of wine. Terras de Alters aim is to introduce premium quality Alentejo wine into the international market. The vineyards cover extensive plains and gentle hills always providing intense exposure to sunlight. It is this amount of sunlight that is the key to producing the intense concentration of flavour that these wines display.
'A steel fist in a velvet glove' This is a monster of a wine with red and black fruits, smoky vanilla oak and lots of spice. Very complex and alluring this is a wine to really take time over.
- "50% of Syrah and Petit Verdot, from a high vineyard. Coffee and earth, pepper and spice, and I love the lift on this with some herbal and cool game notes, but really all about the black fruit again. There's a sophisticated layer of creamy but also fragrant oak, adding vanilla and more spices, but a lovely freshness again, and a big, dry tannin background. Lovely again, and so layered and complex. 91/100"
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
Roast lamb would be beautiful with this wine.
- Food recipe: