Deutz Vintage Champagne
£56.95 £50.99 (January Sale)
- Pinot Noir,Pinot Meunier,Chardonnay
- Delicious and complex vintage Champagne with white flowers and rose petal, bread and spicy flavours.
- Alcohol %:
- Vintage & Prestige Cuvée
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Other Info:
- A blend of the three traditional Champagne varieties that shows the freshness of Chardonnay, the finesse of Pinot Noir and the up front fruitiness of Pinot Meunier. For some years Deutz has employed a policy of sustainable viticulture, cutting down on the use of chemicals, reducing yields and increasing grape quality.
A bright colour with a light golden hue and a fine and delicate mousse. The nose is pure and complex, with white flowers and rose petal aromas, spicy notes with a hint of liquorice and mint. The plate is dominated by floral flavours followed by fruity notes. The freshness of the wine reflects its young age and will give way to more complex aromas coming from the amazing quality of terroirs where the grapes originate.
- "Champagne Deutz is rather less well-known in the UK as most of the production is drunk enthusiastically by the French. They make fine, pure Champagne in a style that is dry, graceful and delicate" - Katherine Cole, Wine Journalist.
- Silver Medal - International Wine Challenge.
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
Try this delicious Champagne on it's own or as an aperitif with canapes - lovely!
- Food recipe: