Château Léoube Secret de Léoube
- Grenache(Garnacha),Cinsault,Cabernet Sauvignon
- Seriously elegant Provence Rosé with delicate fruit and herbal notes.
- Alcohol %:
- French Country
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Château Léoube
- Other Info:
- Château Léoube is a magnificent estate of 560 hectares, of which 65 are currently vines and 20% are olive trees. Located in the commune of Bormes les Mimosas, it extends over almost four kilometers of coastline in the heart of the protected natural area of Cape Bénat on the maritime part of the Côtes de Provence appellation near Fort Brégançon facing the islands of Hyères: Porquerolles, Port Cros and Levant. This long neglected the property was taken over in 1998. Since then the vineyards have experienced a period of 14 years of intensive work both in the vineyard and the winery to upgrade its equipment. Management and renewal of the estate were entrusted to famous winemaker Romain Ott who has turned the original estate into the top quality and award-winning producer that it now is.
This wonderful Secret de Léoube is a blend of 40% Grenache, 40% Cinsault and 20 % Cabernet Sauvignon and is a truely suprb example of what the Château does best.
Brilliant wine with more weight than the Secret and Château ranges, yet still with an elegance that only Léoube can pull off. Seriously fruitful Provence Rosé that shows good minerality as well as delicate fruit and herbal notes. This wine is fully organic, and made with a high percentage of old-vine Cabernet Sauvignon grapes Seriously well made wine..
- "The Secret de Léoube Rosé from Provence is particularly satin-textured, with a genuinely dry finish that really makes it really stand out amongst the Provençal competition" - Jancis Robinson MW.
- Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge Awards.
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review
- Food match:
Brilliant wine with more weight than the Secret and Château ranges, making it pair superbly with Chicken and fuller white meat dishes.
- Food recipe: